I just want to say thank you to everyone who has posted comment offering support and even to those of you who haven't commented but said a little prayer or sent a positive thought my way. I am processing the pros, cons, & risks of whether or not to keep my band. Hubby and I have had several talks, he's supportive either way I choose to go. I am going to use the next three weeks as an experiment to see if I can maintain my weight on my own with out my band to back me up. It is completely empty so I have no restriction what so ever. I'll keep you posted!
Live well
Love much
Laugh Often
5 comments:
Sarah, I have just been catching up on all the happenings lately. Holy cow, girl! I'm so sorry this has happened and wish you the very best with whatever you decide to do. Hugs and prayers!
Such a great attitude! Keep it up!
Whatever you decide to do you will be successful. It is awesome that you have a good support system. Keep us posted.
Sarah, I'm so sorry you're going through all this. I'm sure you'll figure out what's best. If you get a moment...Can I ask what the blood had to do with the slip?...I've heard about that from an erosion, or other stomach bleeding issues, but never a slip. Hope everything turns out well. ((hugs))
I have not been keeping up with all the posts so I was sorry to read your post today saying that you were having problems re your band - I hope that everything will be resolved soon. My thoughts are with you.
Post a Comment