Sunday, May 1, 2011

Complication, Not a Failure

I just want to say that while I am disappointed with my situation right now but I feel like these things needs to be said:
  • My Band did not fail me.
  • I did not fail my Band.
  • Complications can happen to anyone at anytime.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I am really sorrynyou are going through this. You have been on my mind all day. What do you think you will do now?

Patrick said...

Hope your band and you will be getting along well again soon. Frustration must be high right now. Definitely not failure here, you have that right... Hang in there!

Liz said...

I am so sorry to hear this. Hopefully it will not lead to band removal...but I do have faith in you that if it does, you will be able to maintain. Keeping you in my thoughts...please keep us posted!!!

SuperMegaAnna said...

As I am through similar issues, I am dealing with the same questions. I also don't feel like my band has failed me or that I have failed my band. Shit happens. Stay strong... you have done AMAZING!

Tracy said...

I am so sorry to hear about the troubles that you have had. I know it's a risk we all took. My thoughts are with you. I am so sorry that you are having to go through this.

You look absolutely fabulous. I am so thankful that you made it so far in your journey.

Mandy said...

I have to say... I love that! You didn't fail, the band didn't fail u.. its true! we are very successful and you are right Complications can happen to ANYONE!!! :) Good Luck with everything!