Taking a cue from Drazil I'm doing a confession post today. Feel free to do it too, confession is good for the soul.
I confess that although I was preparing myself to lose my band I was scared to death that I'd lose all control and gain all my weight back if I did.
I confess having no restriction was/is very freeing and being able to eat not only satisfying but fun to have foods that were previously off limits. Hello Turkey & Guacamole BLT with bread! (It was only on a sandwich thin but still!)
I confess I have not gone for a run in over a week it's only because my plantar fasciitis is acting up and I rolled my ankle by stepping on the vacuum house on Sunday. I'm taking a break from high impact and I am going in to see my podiatrist the first week of June for an evaluation of my orthotics.
I confess that my 13yo DD is driving me batty with her know-it-all attitude. As much as I don't want to believe it DH swears she is mostly just trying to push my buttons to get a reaction, good or bad. I am making a conscious effort to remain calm and letting more of it roll of my back when I really want to get up in her face and prove her wrong. Gaahhhh
I confess that it's not killing me that I will be sending the twinkies off to Kindergarten this Fall. I am genuinely looking forward to it.
I confess we're in a financial bind and I feel like it's all my fault. We maxed out our credit cards so I could get my band and now it's all we can do to make the minimum payments. I know it will work out eventually and it will all be OK but for now the stress is taking its toll.
I came back to add one more...
I confess that I hate it when my kids are sick. For all the reasons you might expect like I hate to see them suffer & such but just as much because of all the snorting, coughing, & mouth breathing. Gross sounds we all make when sick yes, but irritating as hell to me especially when it's coming from more than 1 person.
See? I feel better already. Your turn...
1 comment:
Mouth breathing. UGH! And my twins alllllways get sick at the same time, so it's both of them with all the phlegm, etc. I wouldn't trade places with ya for a second.
Post a Comment