Friday, August 6, 2010

B.Y.O.C. August 6th

1. This is something a bit different and comes from my lovey dove Barbara (My NEW LIFE rules). It’s called “Which one would you rather?”….

Tom Cruise or Tom Brady?

Tom Brady

Mr. Big (Sex and the City) or Tony Little (excercise nut)?

Mr. Big

Whoopi Goldberg or Making whoopi?

Making whoopi

2. I know some of us have discussed this before but I’ve been thinking and hearing it more in blog land as many of you are getting closer to goal. How do you feel about plastic surgery? What lengths would you go to in order to achieve it?

Having had plastic surgery I have to say I feel OK with it, in moderation. I had breast reduction almost 7 yrs ago, to date it it one of the best things I've done for myself. I fully intend to at least have a tummy tuck. I'll have to see how bad my arms and upper thighs are when I get down to my goal before I decide about that. I would be willing to go into debt to get the TT if insurance won't cover it.

3. What’s your favorite website?

I hit Facebook multiple times a day, as well as Blogger, TMZ, TruuConfessions, FmyLife, Textsfromlastnight, Failblog, ThereIfixedit, cakewrecks, ugliesttattoos. I'm always up for a laugh!

4. What’s your best tip for having a great vacation? (Yes, this is me being selfish….getting slightly nervous about my first vacay ever in 13 DAYS!)

Don't let deviation from your "plan" stress you out, go with the flow!

5. Repeat question….which blog or comment stuck with you the most this week and why?

All of my commentors, I've really needed some encouragement and support this week and they gave it to me. :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

cakewrecks is always a good one!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

AMEN on the breast reduction - best thing ever!