NSV - bought smalled pants
I finally got tired of cinching my Lane Bryant size 22 jean capris up at the waist only to have the ass sag so I ran out to a consignment shop today to see what I could find that fit. I snagged a pair of Venezia size 18 jean capris and a pair of Just My Size 1x stretch jean shorts for less than $7!! SCORE!
6 comments:
now if that don't feel great, I don't know what does!!! no wonder you were having to hitch up the old pants.... going from a 22 to an 18 is FANTASTIC! Before you know it you'll be hitching up the 18's too!!!
Yah for the score! Our consignment stores are just getting in their fall/winter stuff and there are some good bargains to be had. Gotta find me a good pair of jeans.
Woohoo!! What an NSV!
Consignment/thrift stores are the best. :D
SCORE for sure!!!
Good for you!!! Congrats on the score!
What a wonderful victory! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment