Good Luck!!!!! :)
Thanks! Leaving in about 20 mins...
GOOD LUCK!!!! You're at the hospital right now, and I am thinking of you!!!HAPPY THOUGHTS!SKINNY THOUGHTS!GO SARAH GO!Christinewww.phoenixrevolution.net
Good luck! You will do great!
Good luck! Can't wait to read about how well it went and how great you are doing!
Can't wait to hear how you are doing.
good luck. can't wait to read your posting about the experience as i'm getting closer and closer to this being a reality for me too!
I hope everything went well! I know you'll do great.
Good luck! Look forward to hearing from you from the other side!Em :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Good Luck!!!!! :)
Thanks! Leaving in about 20 mins...
GOOD LUCK!!!! You're at the hospital right now, and I am thinking of you!!!
HAPPY THOUGHTS!
SKINNY THOUGHTS!
GO SARAH GO!
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net
Good luck! You will do great!
Good luck! Can't wait to read about how well it went and how great you are doing!
Can't wait to hear how you are doing.
good luck. can't wait to read your posting about the experience as i'm getting closer and closer to this being a reality for me too!
I hope everything went well! I know you'll do great.
Good luck! Look forward to hearing from you from the other side!
Em :)
Post a Comment