Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sisterhood Outfits!




Posted by Picasa

OK I'm going to blame hubby for the bad angle of the pics, he was sitting down and had the camera angled up at me. Skirt is a Lane Bryant size 18, I can zip it but it's pretty snug. Purple top is a LB size 14/16 and the orangy one is Croft & Barrow 1x. There was also a khaki skirt and a pair of jeans, skirt fits but the jeans are a mini-goal size 16. Thanks again Christine! I'll be sure to pass them along when the time comes!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Hey, wouldja look at that! The skirt is a nice length on you! And the V-neck neckline is a nice shape on you! I'm glad that you like the clothes! :-) Oh, and your lillies in your previous post are gorgeous as well, but not nearly so pretty as YOU!

Sarah G said...

Thanks Christine. :)

Jen said...

Love love love that skirt! Looking great! :)