Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Post Workout Photo!

Woudja look at that sweat ring! I'm so proud! Ignore the piles of laundry behind me...at least it's all clean.

11 comments:

Fiona said...

I know what you mean. I never sweated like that before losing weight. Odd isn't it. But it makes you feel like you really worked out. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Sweat is a great thing! Good for you!

Amanda said...

Rock on!! All while having little ones pestering you! Fabulous!

Pamela E. Williams said...

Work it out sista!

Susan said...

Good for you! This helps to inspire me - I need to get going myself!

Lap Band Gal said...

WOO HOO! Looking good!

Sandy said...

Great sweaty workout. You go girl!

Christine said...

THAT'S THE AWESOMEST PHOTO EVER! I love pics of sweaty people! :-) That's how you know you got a great ass-kicking workout in! GO YOU! GO YOU!

Bonnie said...

Badge of honor, Girl. You never looked better.

Jen said...

Woohoo!!! You look great!! Your basket line looks like mine. All the clean laundry just waiting for me to put it away. It never ends. heheh

Like Fiona said above, I sweat SO much more now that I've lost weight, WTH is up with that?? ;)

Steph said...

Great job! There are a few times where getting sweaty is a GOOD thing :)