I drove 3 hours round trip for 15 minutes with the nurse & Dr combined. *sigh* They scheduled my first fill for Sept 9th also at the office far, far away. Hopefully I'll be able to use the satellite office closer to me after that but they only come up here once a month so it could be tough.

6 comments:
15 pounds down! Congrats! That's wonderful, Sarah!!
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net
Congrats on the loss!! You are kicking butt!
You are doing great! My doc is about a three hour round trip, too! Luckily, I have friends and family in that area, so I usually make dates to see peeps while I'm there. Hope the satellite office gig works out for you!
PS -- I'm jealous that you are already cleared for mushies! I'm two weeks post-op and my surgeon's nurse was adamant about me not starting mushies until the appropriate day. Can't wait for Thursday!!!
Thanks for finding me Sarah!! Congrats on the WL!
Mushies are so great!!
Yeay well done! 15 pounds yeay!
Enjoy your mushies!
xxxxxx
Post a Comment