When the clinic called to confirm my appointment yesterday I let the nurse know I've been sick this week. She said they don't do fills when you're sick so we pushed it back to next Thursday instead. The only bummer about it was that The Hubster had a follow up appointment for his gastric bypass in Seattle 3 hours prior to my appointment so we could have gone together sans kids. The trip is a little faster when you can use the car pool lane! Not to mention that we rarely get time away alone together.
The Hubster was referred to as a "Poster Child" for GP at his visit. He is way ahead of the typical curve and on track to get to his goal by his one year anniversary. He is down to approximately 255 lbs from an all time high of 392 lbs. His goal is 215 lbs.
Despite being sick and not working out Sunday-Wed, I have managed to lose 2 lbs this week. I did a work out today on the Wii Fit. 37 minutes of Hula Hooping, Step Aerobics, and Boxing. If you put some effort into it it really is a pretty good work out. I was sweating and breathing hard by the end. Of course The Twinkies sat on the couch asking, "Are you done yet?" and telling me, "Hurry up! I wanna play." the whole time. Oh well at least they weren't in another room drawing on the walls or tearing shit up.
2 comments:
Congrats on that loss! :)
2 pounds! Congrats missy! That's fabulous! And congrats to your husband too for his successes!
Post a Comment