All I can say is thank goodness it was dark and no one could see me spitting/puking into the bag while sitting in traffic waiting for a train to pass. Never again I promise, OK Band?
Eep! Hate that! You'd think they would be a slider food. Well, guess it's good that they aren't. So far my stuck food nemeses are all ones that I *want* to be able to to eat. All the naughty foods go down just fine (well apart from my overfill issues, that is). hehehehe
3 comments:
Poor you, hope you're feeling ok now.
Hope you're feeling better now. *HUGS*
Eep! Hate that! You'd think they would be a slider food. Well, guess it's good that they aren't. So far my stuck food nemeses are all ones that I *want* to be able to to eat. All the naughty foods go down just fine (well apart from my overfill issues, that is). hehehehe
Post a Comment