Amy at Babbles of a Bandster is doing Thousand Word Thursday, today's theme is:
Let's celebrate our own beauty and how wonderful we all look with a photo of your favorite feature.
My favorite feature about myself right now is my hair. It's taken a long time (3 years ago it was barely at my shoulders) and dedication to grow it out. It's naturally curly so it takes little to no effort to style, a little spray gel to combat frizzies and I'm on my way! You can see how far down my back it goes in my Sisterhood Outfits post. The Hubster love it too of course.
11 comments:
You have great hair! I just found your blog and am following now. My DH had lap band back in December - and now it will be my turn in 2 weeks!
Awesome hair!!! I have naturally curly hair but seem to keep it short for no good reason at all.
Naturally curly hair here too! Unlike yours, if it get's too long it doesn't curl as nice, so I keep it on the shorter side.
Very sexy hair!!! You little minx! :-)
I hope you have a great weekend and a great labor day vacation!
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net
Very pretty!
Beautiful hair! Mine is naturally curly too but I can't get length! It grows out not down:(
Gorgeous hair!!! I like to keep mine long too, but it's pin straight, and no amount of product or chemical can change that, unfortunately.
Love, love, love the hair. I grew up with natural curly and hated the curls. Now I'm glad I didn't have straight hair even though I've lost a lot of the curl.
Jealous of your hair!! So pretty.
Beautiful :)
I agree - you have AWESOME hair!
Post a Comment