Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sad News

If you saw my last post before I changed the title you were probably wondering what the sad news was. I found out this morning that the friend I have talked about passed away yesterday. Obviously I'd just been waiting to hear that she was gone after finding out she was in hospice care and declining rapidly a little over two weeks ago. Rest in peace, my dear Martha! You will never be forgotten!

Live, Laugh, Love!

6 comments:

Sandy said...

So sorry for the loss of your friend. I wish you and her family peace with her passing.

Blubeari said...

Sorry to hear. I hope her family is coping. :-(

Anonymous said...

My condolences to you and her family.

Anonymous said...

I'm SO SORRY. Prayers being said for her family and friend. *HUGS*

MultipleMum said...

I am really sorry to hear this. I hope she is more comfortable now :) Take it easy while you are grieving - it will be a real test of your control over food. Sending a 'squeezie' (my son's biggest hugs) your way.

Liz said...

Sarah, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. I have been there and its never easy, and while I hate to use the cliche, I think in this particular situation it definitely fits that she is in a better place and not in pain anymore.