Tuesday, September 14, 2010
School's in, pass the germs please.
The Boy brought home a cold bug last weekend and passed it along to all of the girls. After a week of sick kids and me feeling fine I thought I had dodged it. Then Saturday night I got that feeling, you know the one, the tickly/itchy feeling in the back of your sinuses that tells you a cold is imminent. I used my Simply Saline nasal wash in the hopes I could wash it out and/or kill the germs. No dice, ever since I woke up on Sunday morning I've been miserable. The Hubster decided "not to let me ruin his last day of vacation" and went hunting all day on Sunday. (He took last week off to deer hunt.) What a selfish ass. And yes I told him what I thought of that in no uncertain terms. Monday he was at work for 14 hours due to a long after hours meeting. Do you think he picked up any slack for me when he got home? No, he fed himself leftovers from dinner (that I cooked) and lounged on the couch so I had to put the twinkies to bed and load the dishwasher while he sat there watching tv. Grrrr So guess who's sick now too? Do you think he's getting an ounce of sympathy or help from me? Not even.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
lol karma eh?
I know how you feel though, I have had the dreaded cold for three weeks now and its gone to my chest which means I cant exercise because I cant breathe! I am really fed up with it. Lets just hope we feel better soon so we can kick some ass.
I can't stand when my husband gets sick because he is the world's WORST baby. Ugh. I feel for you. *Hugs* Hope you feel better soon.
I have picked up a bug as well. LOL@your husband being sick now. When I get married I pray I get a supportive husband that will be there for me at all times. I'm pretty self-sufficient but dang at least offer.
Husbands. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. Try not to kill him for the next few days.
Hope you're feeling better soon! I was so happy when my kids were done with school. We've been so much healthier! I didn't realize how much they brought home.
Post a Comment