Monday, September 6, 2010

Bandster Hell - Is that where I've been these past couple weeks?

I didn't realize the weeks between being banded and having your first fill were called Bandster Hell. Either my practicing eating Band friendly foods and portions paid off or this song has been playing in my subconscious because I've been fine. I've been making pretty good choices, hitting my protein goal, and staying under my calorie count. :)

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

That's great. Maybe if I hadn't know it was called bandster hell I would be doing better.

Stephanie F. said...

Glad you are making it through the weeks! Keep up the hard work!

:o) Stephanie
http://ready4anewme.blogspot.com/

Fiona said...

Good for you, well done. Love this song!

Liz said...

I am hoping I can get through Bandster Hell without too many injuries to innocent bystanders :) (whether that may be some poor little innocent food item or someone standing in my way of decimating said innocent food item, ha!)

Good for you!!!

DB said...

You are doing a great job getting through this! Love your attitude :)

Christine said...

You can make it through! You're doing a great job!!! It's all part of the journey....

Lori said...

I am your newest follower!! Stick with it and good luck!

Lori,
adayinmotherhood.com