Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Can I get a WOO HOO?? And a Blop Hop

I am excited to announce yet another NSV! The hubster and my mother-in-law both commented yesterday that my new jeans (size 18) are a bit baggy on me. They fit comfortably in the waist but the butt and thighs are quite loose, I figured it was more because they are a relaxed fit but decided to try a pair of 16's that Christine sent me. They button, zip and I can breathe! When I first got them I didn't even attempt to button them when I tried them on. I am so excited! I'm seeing changes even if the scale is not quite cooperating with me. I've been bouncing between 200-202lbs the past week or so. My first fill is tomorrow so hopefully I'll get to be in Onderland in the next week or two.

Live, Laugh, Love!



17 comments:

Lena said...

Awesome job on the jeans! and Onederland...oooo sooo close... You are right on it girl!!! I'm so happy for you.

-Grace- said...

Yeah!! Great NSV and you are so close to Onederland :)

Amanda said...

yay! That is a great NSV!! Onederland here you come!

Jenny said...

WooHoo!!!

P said...

you are doing great!!!

Sandy said...

You get a Woo Hoo from me too. Great going, Miss Baggy Bum (I'm one too).

Bonnie said...

Great news. Good luck on your fill.

Unknown said...

WOO HOO! Yay for smaller jeans! Good work darl :)

Found you from F2FBH!

Linda said...

Great job on the 16's! Woo Hoo!!!

Liz said...

That is awesome!!!

Stephanie F. said...

Congrats on your progress!! I can only imagine how awesome you feel to be in 16's!!!

:o) Stephanie
http://ready4anewme.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Way to go on your NSV!

Melissa {Suger} said...

Great work! Cannot wait to fit into an old pair of 16 jeans I've kept for forever because they were too good to ditch.

Christine said...

Congrats! That's fantastic!!!

Steph said...

Congrats on the NSV!!! Way to go!

Catherine F. said...

Mega fantastic stuff! You gotta love loose jeans! Keep up the good work you legend!

J.L. BOSTICK said...

Wow how awesome on the jeans! I am a new follower just reading up. Please link up if you want! :)

http://purposelylosingmama.blogspot.com/