Friday, September 17, 2010

Thousand Word Thursday and BYOC

My favorite pieces of jewelry are the only pieces I wear everyday, my engagement and wedding rings.What was originally a 1/5 carat solitaire (I lost it due to a bent prong several yrs ago.) is now a 1/3 carat solitaire thanks to my generous husband. Very simple with a little bit of sass, if you click on the pic and enlarge it you can see a raised diagonal thing that runs under the setting. They are getting very loose and will need to be sized down pretty soon.

B.Y.O.C.
1. Last week we asked your favorite thing about being an adult. This week the question is: what is one thing you miss about being a child?

The innocence and wonder found in exploring the world. When I take my kids to the zoo, a park, the beach, or the woods for a hike I try to make sure my inner child goes too because those are all things that I never got to do or only did once as a child.

2. When you make a serious life decision – do you use your head or your heart?


I use my heart to make the decision and my head to fine tune the details.

3. In relation to blogs….are you a never commenter, a sometimes commenter, an almost always commenter or a direct emailer kinda person?

Sometimes a commenter, with a direct email or two when I want to share a similar experience that I don't want to broadcast.


4. If life was a flavor – would it be savory, sweet or sour?

Savory


5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in life or in blogland.

Tough week due to a cold. No exercise for 2 days straight (I missed it), no appetite, probably due to post-nasal-drip. Think about that...gross!! Finally starting to feel better and started exercising (Wii Fit) again yesterday. Looking forward to getting back on the tread mill tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Love #2.

Anonymous said...

Great answers. :) Would you believe after almost seventeen years of marriage I still don't own a wedding ring (just a band)? I'm hoping to get lucky on our 20th anniversary. LOL

Read said...

Number 2 is perfect! I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog! Keep it up!

Read