I say you can claim it RIGHT NOW! :) Congratulations!! I can't wait to get to Onederland! Oh, and I've nominated you for a blog award! Just hop on over to my blog to find out the details. Congrats! :) http://www.unveilingthediva.blogspot.com/
Hi Sarah, I just found your blog thru the blog hop. Claim onederland now. That first number is a one, you're there! Congratulations!!!
CLAIM IT, GIRL! It's all yours! Congratulations!
If it stays there long enough to take a picture I would say it is yours! Especially since without the camera you are even lower!
weeee! congratulations!!!
Claim it girl, it is ALL YOURS! :) YAY for you! *doing the happy dance* ;)
whoooohooooo!
You are all over onederland! Well done. That is quite a milestone :)
Totally claim it! :) Welcome to One-derland!
Claim it! Claim it! Claim it! Congrats!
Claim it!!! You also have to take into consideration the weight of the camera you're holding. You have earned Onderland!
Woohoo! Yay for One-derland!Found you on Fat2Fit, looking forward to following your journey xx
It is yours. Take it. And well done!
Nooooow! Congratulations. Yay.
That's great - congratulations!!! Found you on the blog hop! Cara :)
Post a Comment
15 comments:
I say you can claim it RIGHT NOW! :) Congratulations!! I can't wait to get to Onederland!
Oh, and I've nominated you for a blog award! Just hop on over to my blog to find out the details. Congrats! :)
http://www.unveilingthediva.blogspot.com/
Hi Sarah, I just found your blog thru the blog hop. Claim onederland now. That first number is a one, you're there! Congratulations!!!
CLAIM IT, GIRL! It's all yours! Congratulations!
If it stays there long enough to take a picture I would say it is yours! Especially since without the camera you are even lower!
weeee! congratulations!!!
Claim it girl, it is ALL YOURS! :) YAY for you! *doing the happy dance* ;)
whoooohooooo!
You are all over onederland! Well done. That is quite a milestone :)
Totally claim it! :) Welcome to One-derland!
Claim it! Claim it! Claim it! Congrats!
Claim it!!! You also have to take into consideration the weight of the camera you're holding. You have earned Onderland!
Woohoo! Yay for One-derland!
Found you on Fat2Fit, looking forward to following your journey xx
It is yours. Take it. And well done!
Nooooow! Congratulations. Yay.
That's great - congratulations!!! Found you on the blog hop!
Cara :)
Post a Comment