Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Aaaahhh that's better!

This morning I felt a little better so I tried a little water. It went down with minimal discomfort so I tried my coffee. Slowly, ever so slowly and it went down! I debated whether I still needed an un-fill and ultimately decided to go get checked out at the very least. I was afraid that the violent vomiting might have caused a slip. I left as soon as Wyatt went to the bus stop, got gas, then called to let them know I was on my way.

The NP decided we should check it out on the fluoroscope. She said it looked OK but she'd take out a little of I wanted her too. I exclaimed, "Yes please!" Better to be safe than sorry if whatever caused the inflammation happens again. She took out .2 cc and checked it again. The flow was a little wider and I could feel a difference. YAY!

On the way home I stopped in the Outlet Mall in Burlington to look for a little dress to wear to a going away party tonight. The party is at a sport's bar so I didn't want it to be too fancy/formal and be overdressed. I tried on one dress at Jones New York but wasn't going to spend $100+ on just one dress so the girls and I went down the way to the Dress Barn. A sales lady greeted me and asked if I needed help. I told her yes and what I was looking for. She said, "Well we have lots of cute dresses but this is the Women's department you need the Misses, over there. You're tiny." Hee hee! She called me tiny!

I tried on 10 different dresses all in size 8 or 10. I chose 2 of what I thought were the most flattering and a little black sweater shrug that looked cute over both. (I'll post pics later.) My thought is I'll return which ever one Hubby likes least. Then we popped in to Nine West and I got two pair of shoes, one of which will also probably be returned. The girls were out of patience, quiet voices, and good behavior by this time so we headed on home. Whew!

All in all a good day. So glad to not be overly tight anymore. Sarah is a happy girl!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Can't wait to see the new dress and shoes!

I am glad you are feeling better and I hope that today is even better!! Make sure you get something in you to counter act the last few days!!

Anonymous said...

That's so good, that you are feeling better :-)
Ooohhh.. I look forward to seeing your photos (I love seeing new clothes people buy). Must have been so great to be told you're tiny :-P

Liz said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!

It must feel sooo much better to have some relief. Glad you went in!

Rhonda said...

Yay for pictures! Glad you're feeling better! :) Can't wait til someone calls ME tiny, I bet that was awesome! :D

Beth Ann said...

I'm glad you feel better! Being too tight is awful. Can't wait to see the winning dress!