10 inches lopped off! It now just brushes the tops of my shoulders. I love it! Hubby thinks it looks cute but of course was a little disappointed.
Edited to say my hairdresser said she could see lots of little short hair sprouting all over the place so I was reassured that I won't go bald before this is over. LOL
9 comments:
Looks great :)
I really like it! Does your head feel lighter!
I am getting my hair cut today as a matter of fact! I already have short hair though!
Thanks for your comment about my baby post yesterday! Actually the whole kid thing was just fine. It was the added dog and pbing that stressed me out! This is the second time I've had her for a week and this time was easier cause she was able to do a lot of things for her self.
But I am simply amazed at all you mamas do!
Hubby always tells me he likes my hair long but is happy as long as there is 'something to hold on to' - TMI? (He's kidding.. I think lol)
I like it - it suits you!
I wish my hair was nice like yours, mine is so flat and blah he he
I think the short hair cut accentuates your face. I think it is a very attractive hair cut and very flattering!
Adorable! And it is going to dry in a fraction of the time. :)
Pretty! Looks great.
Very nice and flattering!
Such a cute new 'do! I love it!
I love it!!! When I recently went to get my long hair chopped off my husband said... of course you can do whatever you want to your hair - it's your hair... As long as you keep the length alone.
Men!
Post a Comment