Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm Back!

Trying to catch up on over 1000 posts. I'll read them all I promise, I just can't guarantee a lot of comments.

My weekend was great despite rainy weather that cancelled one of the softball games we were to watch. We hit a cool consignment shop where I got another pair of jeans and a classy little black dress. Obi behaved at all meals except the first breakfast where a piece of super thick bacon made me ill. Thankfully that passed quickly. I learned a new card game, that was fun! I also played Just Dance II, also fun! My house was a disaster when I got back but oh well. At least the family was all happy to see me. :)

3 comments:

Pamela E. Williams said...

Welcome Back!! Glad you weekend went well. Don't worry about commenting on every blog. There are so many.

Amanda said...

Welcome back! I've been thinking about checking out local consignment shops myself...hopefully there will be good finds!

Beth Ann said...

Isn't getting behind so tiresome!! :) I'm catching up myself. Glad you had such a good time.