Monday, March 21, 2011

Just a Sh*tty Meme

A twisted ABC's of me courtesy of Jack Sh*it, Gettin' Fit.

Achilles heel: Been told the tendons could be lengthened.

Battle cry: "Because I said so!"

Casket size: Cheapest cardboard box they'll allow to send me into the crematory.

Deformity: Large brown birthmark on my right knee.

Embarrassing nickname: Sally Sore Tooth

Fish I’d most like to be if I were somehow, for some reason, forced to be turned into a fish: Shark

Getaway route: Higher ground

Hillbilly name (click here): Big Mama Hogg

Inanimate object I most resemble: The letter H

“Jack”, Favorite blogger named: Jack Sh*t

Knot I have most trouble untying: Kid necklace chains.

Last lesson learned: I can do anything I set my mind to.
Middle letter of middle name:
R

Nearest Chinese restaurant:
Sweet Tangerine
Oldest person I know:
My Pop-pop, he's almost 91.

Pancakes, Favorite topping for:
butter!

Quality I wish I had more of:
patience

Rap artist I’d most like to chillax with:
LL Cool J

Salad dressing I despise most:
Blue Cheese

TV show I wish would disappear forever:
Most of them.

Underwear, Favorite kind/color:
Hipsters, what ever comes in the pack

Vice that I wish I could do away with:
Salt, crunchy cravings.
Website that I check first every day:
Google mail
Xerox, Funniest thing I’ve copied on:
a hand, booooriiing I know.

“Yes,” Dumbest thing to which I’ve answered:
Will you watch my kids for a few hours?

Zombie, Favorite “brain” dish if I ever became a: Sauteed w/ garlic & onion

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

lol, love this :)

Dazee Dreamer said...

oh my, I love to do these things. Loved your answers