Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Year Goal Follow-Up

Following Drazil and Read's foot steps I am re-visiting the goals I set for myself for 2011.

  • Keep up with my exercise, good eating habits, water intake and weight loss. Humming right along!
  • Get a part time job of some sort. I have a part-time temp job lined up for April-May. It's a start!
  • Run a 5k. I ran 5k Saturday! Now I just need to keep training and run an actual race.
  • Go to bed at a reasonable hour every night. Still working on being consistent with this one! 11pm just isn't early enough when I have to get up at 5am to take hubby to work.
  • Get the family out of the house doing a physical activity more often. Not happening right now but with Spring coming & hubby's recovery coming along it should very soon.
  • Have a successful deer season. I'm working on my shooting skills w/ trips to the gun range, season opens in October.
All in all I am pleased with my progress so far this year. How are you doing?

7 comments:

Julie said...

First thing first, you are doing amazing. You ran so well on Saturday, I am proud of you. That is totally awesome.
I only set one goal, resolution this year, to finish up my weight loss and learn to maintain. So far so good. About 20 lbs to go, 50 gone. Getting there.
Thanks for stopping by Sarah and your well wishes for Mike's birthday. He is going to be so surprised when he sees them all.
take care and have a blessed afternoon.

Beth Ann said...

What an amazing job you are doing!! Total focus!

Bonnie said...

Looks like you are doing well with your goals. Definitely easier to get the family out when the weather gets nicer.

Sam said...

You look to be on track for your goals :o) And the fact that you have run 5km is great, I'm still up to 30 second blocks :P

Rhonda said...

You're doing great. :) Love the priority you're putting on family fitness!

Ginger aka Gidget said...

Ok - I am dying here! How on earth did you lose so much so fast?!?! I have gotta catch up!

Anonymous said...

You're doing a fabulous job, Sarah! Way to go! (I love deer hunting too, by the way). :)