I entered the Century Club today! I am now 100.5 lbs from my highest recorded weight and a mere 2.5 lbs from goal. HOLLAH!
On a side note...I went bra shopping yesterday as the ones I purchased a short 5 months ago (40 D) were no longer doing the girls any favors. I was really hoping that by being so much smaller that this process would be easier. No such luck unfortunately, it seems I'm at an in between size. I tried on probably 15 different styles in 36 D, 38 C, and 38 D. No go on the 36's, couldn't breathe but the cups fit great. Some of the 38 C's were a smidge too small in the cup but the D's were way too big. Some were too broad across the chest. All were too long in the straps. Just when I was about to give up the sales girl brought in a couple more to try. And the 2nd to last one finally fit well enough to commit to. The Bali Live It Up Underwire (haven't worn underwire in for-ev-er) in a 36 C was the winner! The straps could stand to be a little shorter but otherwise it's a great fit, for now. :)
11 comments:
Congrats on the 100+ lbs!! That is so awesome!!!
I loathe bra shopping.....it's such a downer but I'm glad you found something that works!
Congratulations on the hundred pounds! That is SO awesome!! I had to do some bra shopping about a month ago. Oh dear. Not fun at all. I'm glad you were able to find something you like! :)
Congratulations! Glad that you managed to sort out new underwear!
Yay and double yay, boo and double boo! I. Hate. Bra. Shopping! Hate it. But I am thrilled for you in your weightless! Be very proud woman!
Yay! I love that you're in a 36 C!!! :) That's my dream. LOL
awesome job on all the weightloss! when I lost all my weight, I went from a 40DD to a 36C. Such a nice feeling :)
Congrats on the loss! I think Maidenform makes half-sizes...!
HOLLA back on the century club! You're amazing!
I'm doing the happy dance for you over here. Congratulations!
Century!!! I really don't like thinking about the future of bra shopping, so far I've lost a band size but the cub has stayed the same. Thank goodness I work at LB, I love their bras!!
I'm only just starting (banded 11/Mar/11) so I don't have your troubles with finding smaller bras yet (I can't wait for that!!) BUT... I am already an inbetweener... I went to a bra shop and bought a bra extender for a few dollars and it's amazing!! It just clips between the clips at the back of the bra and gives you an extra inch or two (depending on how tight you clip it) and you don't even notice it's there! Maybe give that a go?
Post a Comment