1. Regardless of what stage you are in - in your weight loss, get healthy journey – do you still consider yourself “fat”? Was there a point when you stopped feeling that way?
I am 7 months out and am now at my goal, I don't see myself as fat anymore, just saggy & baggy. DH says visually I turned the corner around 175-ish.
2. Tell us about your first kiss. Oh geez, I was 12 I think...his name was Rian...(He gave the girl who was to be my best friend a couple years later her first kiss too) I can't remember if it was our kiss in the dug-out at the baseball fields or in my mom's bedroom that was the first one. Both were pretty wet and sloppy but exhilarating!
3. Describe your parenting style (either current or what you hope to do or what you would do if you ever had kids)? DH and I are a team, a united front. We have always tried to be go with the flow type parents. Our biggest challenge is trying not to let them get too spoiled with material things and and instilling a sense of gratitude instead of entitlement. We both tend to give in too easily to their wants. I grew up with all of my needs met but sometimes wanting for the extras like fancy toys and name brand clothes. He grew up wanting enough food on the table and clothes that actually fit him.
4. How would your best friend describe you? He would say I'm sexy, smart, stubborn, head strong, determined, independent.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life. Real life is pretty good, we're are healing from the loss of Jessie and time is marching on. Band wise it's been a roller coaster of being able to eat fine one day and not so much the very next day. Frustrating as I can't seem to pinpoint what if anything that I'm doing hat might be causing it.
I've been neglecting Blogland this week. I've been reading every day but mostly from my iPod which makes commenting a chore so I've been slacking in that arena.
3 comments:
Sounds like you and your hubby area perfect team! Hope I can be half as good a parent all by myself! :)
It's fun reading these answers. Glad you particpated!
Great answers!
Post a Comment