Ugh. Started out sipping room temperature water, then had a couple small bites of Chobani Strawberry yogurt before I took Hubby to work at 5:30am. Went down slowly and I was a little uncomfortable. I got home and laid back down. (I was up until 1am last night with the tuna pains.) Was coherent enough off and on to help direct the older kids getting ready & out to the bus stop. When I finally got up around 10am I sipped some more water for about an hour, then had a few more bites of yogurt and let it sit. Uncomfortable and tummy made some gurgly, bubbly noises but it went down. Another 30 mins later I tried a cup of coffee because I was starting to get a caffeine headache. First couple sips felt OK then that bloated too full, uh oh feeling crept up on me. PB-d the coffee. It took a while for the uncomfortableness to subside & the sliming to stop then of course I was hungry. But I knew I couldn't eat unless I wanted to vomit. Terrible feeling.
I went to pick Hubby back up at work. I called my surgeon's office while I was waiting for him. They're short on Dr's tomorrow but will squeeze me in as quickly as possible as soon as I can get there. No fill recently but getting an un-fill. Odd? If this is a continuous pattern Obi may get the boot. I can't live like this for the rest of my life.
For dinner I made a beautiful medium rare tip roast with potatoes, carrots, celery, & onion with a loaf of crusty french bread on the side for the family. I ate one teeny tiny piece of meat, one tiny piece of potato, & a sliver of a carrot. Felt OK for a while then I got thirsty and sipped some water. Mistake, big mistake. Drew myself a nice hot bath which seems to help sometimes and got in. Good thing I brought the trash can over by the tub 'cause I lost all the water quite violently.
Tummy is now settled. I'm hungry. I think I'll just go to bed. I just can't run anymore on an intake of less than 200 calories for the day. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.
10 comments:
Sounds terrible! Hope things have settled down for you.
I really hope they sorts things out for you and obi :-( bigggggggg hugs xx
Hope you feel better today.
Goodness, you will get it sorted I know. Feel better!
I hope the unfill helps!
Ug, I totally feel your pain. I was like that up until a couple of weeks ago. Stirred yogurt wouldn't go down! I find since my unfill I am still pretty tight for most of the day but it's a ton better, and I CAN eat again (no more yogurt problems, anyways!). Hope you get relief tomorrow!
Ugh, this sucks! I sure hope you get relief soon. I'm glad your docs office is getting you in ASAP! I really really hope you get relief soon!
Oh no, this sounds so terrible. I agree with Fitby40, it definitely sounds like inflammation. Once things are angry in there, they stay good and angry until they're ready to not be. Hopefully an unfill (again!) will help.
That sounds terrible! I hope the can fix you up tomorrow!
Oh no, I hope you can get some relief. (Sorry if you already have and I'm just now getting around to this!)
Post a Comment