Monday, March 21, 2011

Gah, Bad Day Today!

This past week has been a roller coaster in regards to restriction for me. One day I feel great and can eat a reasonable portion at each meal time, then BAM, the next day I spend all day puking up breakfast. Today has been one of the bad days. I got up and drank my coffee & it went down fine. No breakfast at that time since it was 6am and I was only up to drive hubby to work. Came home and went back to bed since the kids were off school for an in-service day. Got back up around 10am, made another cup of coffee (love the Keurig!) sipped it while making a fried egg, over medium. When it was ready I dumped the last of my coffee and ate the egg slowly, making sure to chew well. Things seemed fine but then I started to get that too full feeling. Gut ache with an added bonus of it making my back ache too. UGH. Very uncomfortable. I felt this way and pb-d all day. Just saliva after a while but still, why wasn't it going down?

I know I'm dehydrated at this point, I haven't been able to drink water all day. I ate no lunch except for a couple of bites of frozen yogurt. When I finally got home just after 4pm from running errands I finally felt like I could eat something but I knew it was have to be a slider. I had another cup of coffee to prime Obi and ate a couple of Ritz type crackers. They seemed to go through. For dinner the family had baked pork chops & veggies. I nibbled on a few more crackers and bland tuna salad (tuna & mayo only) Obi has been rejecting the tuna for 3 hours now. Yesterday morning was a little iffy but at dinner I ate corned beef and cabbage and didn't have any problems. What will tomorrow bring?

Is it pms troubles? I'm only on CD 17, so would it be pre-pms? Is it a side effect of an intense work out? I did a 5 mile run/walk yesterday. Is it dehydration? Is it water retention? Oh I wish I knew! This unpredictability is killing me! I had an un-fill at the end of January and still haven't had an adjustment since. Now tightness again. What the hell? I'm not under any new stress or anything. AUGH!

Has anyone else had this type of experience?

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I am having the same issues right now! One day I am good the next day I am stuck. No clue except I think for me it might be stress related!!

Fluffy said...

Hi Sarah,
Could it be the crackers that are causing the issue? Wondering if they might be getting gummed up? Hang in there.
Fluffy

Liz said...

Man, isn't it crazy how much it changes from day to day? I had an unfill a few weeks ago, and some days feel like I can eat a horse, and others, barely anything. So weird.

Amanda Kiska said...

Miserable.

LDswims said...

Yes - and whereas normally I can attribute it to ToM - this most recent experience was in the middle of figuring out I'm preggo. I wound up so tight that I had a pinprick opening - and that was nearly three months after my last fill. All of that fill had to be removed as well as what was left from my last fill in June. It's whacky!

Sometimes I get super tight around ovulation and sometimes around my (.)...so that didn't help to know whether it was hormones, either!

I hope you get some relief soon!!

Beth Ann said...

Yuck! I hope that tomorrow is a good day!