Thursday, March 31, 2011

Grrrooooaaaannn...

I didn't mention it before but I had a cold over the weekend while I was away. I popped sudafed and used nasal spray and just generally ignored how I felt. I was starting to feel better, even stopped the meds yesterday. And this morning I woke up feeling icky. As the day had progressed I've gotten worse. Fatigue, muscle aches, headache, cough; sometimes productive sometimes not, chills but no fever. I have an appt in the morning, my mom is driving me since I don't feel comfortable driving while feeling this out of it. Lydia has an appt with her pediatrician too, she's had a fever & cough for 2 days. Hubby left for Nashville this morning & won't be back until Sunday afternoon. Oh joy. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Justawallflower said...

HI!!! I just seen you were following me, and would like to return the favor! I will spend this weekend trying to catch up on your blogs. I hope you get to feeling better real soon! and the little one as well!

Unknown said...

Hope you start feeling better!!!

Becky said...

Nasal spray is a life saver...I just discovered it this year! I hope you getting feeling better soon! Get some sleep, take a hot bath, and relax and let your body heal. Don't cut calories too much either, or you will take even longer to get better.

Feel better soon!