Since I've been dropping through the sizes rather quickly thrift store shopping has become even more fun for me. I have fallen in love with the fit of Levi's jeans on me so when I shop that's all I look for as far as jeans go. Today found me near my local Value Village so I convinced hubby to let me go in alone while he stayed with the twinkies in the car because my favorite 12's are too big in the legs even fresh out of the dryer and my beloved 10's are already starting to fall off my behind after a hours of wear.
I tried on 13 different pairs of Levi's in sizes from 6-10 and I bought not one, but two pairs of size 6 jeans today. One pair of Stretch Low Rise Boot Cut & the other Relaxed Boot Cut 550's. Whaaaaaat? Yeah the ones that aren't Stretch give me a pretty unsightly muffin top but they fit both like a glove in the legs and butt. I also chose a pair of size 8 Low Boot Cut 545's but when I modeled them for hubby he said "They're kinda baggy. Good for schlepping around the house though." They are perfect in the waist but not tight enough in the butt & legs. Here I go again being in between sizes. Size 6 legs, size 8 waist resulting mostly from excess skin at this point. Don't get me wrong, there's still some fat there too but there's way more loose skin. I still can't wrap my brain around it all...
6 comments:
6 and 8s. Holy cow woman! Fan flipping tactic!
Congrats!! That is so awesome!!
Size six? Why not me? ;)
Woohoo! Yay!!!
I want to be happy for you... but I am just so jealous :p
Just kidding, Congrats!!!!!
WOW!! That is AWESOME!
Post a Comment